Friday, August 21, 2009

ck の 小红.

Is been long time never post at my blog... haha... Cos after got my 小红.. my life become ... busy.. and more busy.. haha..
what is 小红?---she is my 2nd dear.. heh
Haha... This is my 小红-Canon EOS-500D.... she got my life more meaningful~XD
it cost me rm3k+ ...haha.. is not cheap to feed a dear... hah..
Bought it at lowyat plaza.... went search alot of shop for price..some shop very 'chun'...hate the sales person... dono how the shop stil can stay with such kind of service.....
finally got a shop offer cheaper price to me.. ... happy cos soonest i will get her
but .. the sales keep persuade me to buy a lens convert which can convert to macro lens and wide angle lens...and cos i like macro shoot, finally... i got lure by her... purchase a stupid lens.... haiz... cos dint really reseach about that lens.... althought a bit regret to buy that lens... but the lens stil produce quite nice pic...

haha.. no bad la hor? =) cheer will post more photo shoot by 小红. Afer bought her... got dear's convo.. went putra jaya... batu pahat.. and alot.. hahah "to be continue..."

No comments: