Sunday, March 9, 2008

sobsob

T_T... tis few day like to go "youtube" see some video clip... found tat i long time dint update to the video game le.. many famous game r having rite now... but sob... all is on PSP, PS3~ pity me... no $$ to buy all tis... haizzz.... game such as biohazard.. finalfantasy... T_T specialy finalfantasy crisis core, tat was a game tat story abt finalfantasy vii T_T i wan play .. hahah
today saw a trailer that biohazard(resident evil) was going to release soon.. but at PS3 ... zzzz... y i m sooooo. poor.... tat i me stil own gov. money (ptptn).... and.. my ptptn was gone"finish" in just 2 month.. why... how come...
haizzz.... is batter to focus at my final project le lo~ hahaha... since quit PKO.. then SealOnline also quited... T_T feel bit stpid tat i wasted many time on the online game... but .. i enjoy it.. hehehehehehehe
now my mind..... all is abt final project... hehehehe hope i able to finish it.../gg wish me good luck la..

1 comment:

VooDoo said...

hi CK,

Do you mind guide me how to clone kitchen Cabinet ?
Many Thanks